- Pulse Storm GitHub and Station Identification
- New Book: No Frills Magento Layout
- Commerce Bug 1.0.2 is Out
- Commerce Bug 1.1 and Supporting the Future
- Commerce Bug 1.2
- Commerce Bug 1.3 released
- Commerce Bug Tutorial: Access Control
- Commerce Bug 2.3 Release
- Commerce Bug 2.3.1 with Theme Inheritance
Just a quick note that Pulse Storm has released version 2.3 of Commerce Bug. The two key points of this release are
- A fix for the intermittent “can’t login after installing” bug
- A new 404 tab that incorporations features from the Better404 module
I’ve also decided, for the time being, to pause the experimental Magento 2 beta builds. There’s a lot of like in Magento 2, but it’s unclear what eBay’s plans for the new platform are. I’ve no doubt the individuals working on Magento 2 want to make it the best system out there, but the business side of eBay’s Magento division seems focused on the community and enterprise editions of Magento 1, and integrating with GSI commerce (renamed eBay Enterprise).
Until a business strategy for Magento 2 emerges it seems more important to focus efforts on supporting developers still using Magento 1. If the discontinuation of Magento 2 support is causing you a series problem please get in touch and we’ll work something out.